In an effort to enhance two-way interactive communication, the Dunlap Community Unit School District is using tools such as blogs, podcasts and other internet media. This blog is for the good of education; for students, teachers, administrators, staff, parents and the community.
We welcome and encourage your comments and feedback; however, this is a moderated blog. All comments are reviewed and must be “approved” before they are allowed to be publicly posted. To facilitate a constructive conversation that is beneficial to all stakeholders, the following guidelines will be enforced:
- As an educational blog, consider the viewing audience when posting or commenting on issues. The blog moderator has the ultimate authority to determine the appropriateness of comments. Not all comments may be approved and publicly posted.
- No personal attacks on people who comment (also called “posters”), individuals or groups will be allowed.
- No profanity or inappropriate language will be allowed.
- Posting of blatantly false or malicious information is prohibited.
- Criticisms and opinions which do not add educational benefits or posting of unrelated or off-topics are strongly discouraged.
- No advertising or commercials are allowed on this Blog.
- No private or personal contact information should be posted.
- Only replies that are “content related” will be approved.
- Comments will be closed after 2 weeks of the original posting.
Thanks for your consideration of blog etiquette!