Dunlap Community Unit School District #323 is excited to announce that all returning and new student registration for the 2017-2018 school year will be taking place online. This process replaces the paper forms previously sent home in the spring. Registration opened on Wednesday, March 29 and is due on or before Wednesday April 12. Follow the information listed below if you have children attending any Dunlap School for the 2017-2018 school year.
Returning Student Registration Information
• Snapcode sent via Infosnap
• Click the Complete Online Registration link below, enter your snapcode and register your child(ren)
• Contact your school office if you need assistance or do not have internet access
New Student and Kindergarten Registration Information
• Call the school office to schedule an appointment to start the registration process
• You will need the following information to register:
o Original certified copy of your child’s birth certificate (no photocopies will be accepted)
o Three Proofs of Residency
o A current Illinois physical and dental and vision exam (by the first day of school)
o Students entering from out of state need a current Illinois physical and dental and vision exam
o Kindergarten student must be born on or before September 1st of 2012 to enroll in Kindergarten.
Submitted by: Heather Bowman
Dr. Lisa Parker, Superintendent